By using an outsourced service, companies can reduce costs in cybersecurity and benefit from advanced protection against cyber attacks.
Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) stands out for being a service with highly qualified and experienced professionals who look after the security of your organization proactively.
This service has become one of the key figures most sought after by companies due to its ability to offer a global and comprehensive vision of the organization's security in each and every one of its areas; from technology infrastructure to staff awareness.
”If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you don’t understand the problems and you don’t understand the technology- Bruce Schneier
SOC as a Service
Our SOC or Security Operations Center is made up of a technical and human team, it constitutes the core of IT security in a given company. AUDITECH provides state-of-the-art technology and services, carefully designed to detect vulnerabilities and threats, thus reducing the risk arising before the service is provided.
SOC as a Service is based on the SaaS model that manages and monitors the logs of your devices, cloud infrastructure, and IT assets of the organization.
It is provided as an outsourced service and integrated with our management systems helping our clients to keep their IT infrastructure under continuous supervision and monitoring.
SOC AS A SERVICE OFFERS DIFFERENT
BENEFITS TO CORPORATE CYBERSECURITY:
The SOC as a Service team uses the latest technology and skills to scan millions of real-time incidents happening on our customers’ networks. Once suspicious activity is detected, our SOC team will alert customers whose businesses may be exposed to a threat.
The SOC team will classify the extent of threats to our customers’ information systems, according to the asset affected, the type of threat, and the risk it may cause to the customer’s operations.
One of the core values of the SOC service is to provide security to detected targeted attacks and give a prompt solution to mitigate or correct such incidents.
Cybercriminals optimize and improve their techniques, so it is essential that the SOC team continuously adapts its prevention strategies to provide the best protection at all times.
Organizations tend to protect their information assets from external sources, regardless of the fact that cyber-attacks can also take place from the company’s internal infrastructure, from different sources, such as pendrives, email, etc. SOC processes and technologies detect and warn about any behaviour the network.
With SOC service, bigger companies seek to satisfy greater needs in an MSSP, including reports of conditions and threats that affect the company, seeking a degree of protection and the documentation required by the different regulations pursued by these organizations.
Different security profiles:
- Cybersecurity Experts
- Cybersecurity Experts
- Intelligence Analysis
- Security Consultants
- Cybersecurity Manager
- CISO as a service
CISO as a Service
In recent years we have seen different scenarios have put the spotlight on cybersecurity, therefore many organizations have created new strategic requirements in which cybersecurity has become a key element to their operations.
"CISO as a Service" or "Virtual CISO" plays a leading role when it becomes a strategic and technical support element for organizations.
The scope varies according to the needs of each client and to the degree they want to be involved.
The scope varies according to the needs of each client and to the level they want to be involved. We could define a standard model where this figure is responsible for defining governance, risk management and legal compliance, by developing customised projects, adapting and defining policies within the organization itself. The figure of security is responsible for security in infrastructures, applications and vulnerability management, as well as for providing security analysis and risk reports. In short, they detect and act on threats from an administrative point of view, reporting directly to the company's CISO, if any, or, otherwise, to the CIO.
The main objectives CISO pursues are:
Support our clients in developing the organization’s Resilience
- CISO must guarantee the organization adopts a dynamic behaviour with actions that will improve the security of the information and the architecture
- Set up a detection and response investment plan to protect the organization
- The process of decision making in the organization must focus on reducing and assuming risks. A risk analysis of the company is a key factor in determining the priority of decision-making
- Prepare reports on safety KPIs and submit them to the client’s management committee. This will bring together cybersecurity and management, who ultimately are the ones who authorize cybersecurity investment
- Focus on people. Training employees is essential, but cultivating their commitment on matters of safety leads to success
Offering cybersecurity as a source of strength rather than a burden on business growth.
- We will implement security plans giving priority to the business, yet keeping the risks as low as possible.
- Determine the organization’s information flow by preventing information leaks.
- Understanding and supporting the business strategy and performance rather than just protecting the infrastructure.
- Motivate investment in realistic and suitable cybersecurity models, i.e. managed detection and response.
Integrate new technologies and business initiatives.
- The disruptive impact of companies with technology models continues to grow, yet traditional cybersecurity principles do not usually support this strategy
- Adapt the advances in cloud technologies by meeting the risks and challenges of this new technology with its compliance
TRANSFORMING OPERATIONAL SECURITY INTO THE MOST CUTTING-EDGE, SUCCESSFUL AND COST-EFFECTIVE MODEL.
- Implementing measures and resolutions from the last security assessment
- Monitor current vulnerabilities, set priorities and follow-up on the solutions
- Isolate the most vulnerable assets and avoid overlooking Legacy systems and their connections
- Define and adapt the security incident management process
- Support in GDPR tasks providing assistance to the DPO
Active threat search
Active Threat Hunting is a defensive and proactive action based on iterative searches through the client's network. The aim is to detect and isolate advanced threats that are escaping from security measures in place. This approach complements more traditional security measures, which generally require additional investigation after experiencing a security issue.
Through this threat search, we help our clients to:
- Discover weaknesses.
- Improve prompt threat detection.
- Improve the organization’s defensive capabilities.
- Have a better understanding of the design, technology, and behaviour of their networks.
- Define the threats that pose a risk.
The process of actively searching for threats is based on the proactivity of actions taken prior to an automated alert on a cyber-attack, in other words, detecting possible threats that affect the network in advance.
This is achieved through the analysis of different public and private sources, with the objective of making correlations about threats that have taken place in similar environments and that could have affected them.
This could lead to identifying advanced intrusions that could affect the organization's systems and that may not be detected without this proactive search.
In Auditech, we focus Threat Hunting services under 2 types of modules:
- Continuous Threat Hunting: An annual service that allows for early detection of potential threats that may pose a risk to the organization. To do this, there is a continuous analysis of the customer’s networks and systems, through threat analysis technologies and various manual tests.
- Threat Hunting On demand: During this service, a limited analysis of the organization’s networks and systems is carried out, with the aim of detecting potential unseen threats that may pose a danger to the organization.
- Setting up a Hypothesis
- Research of the Hypothesis through manual tools and techniques
- Find new patterns and detect Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) of attackers
- Threat analysis and reporting improvement
Encouraging your team's behaviour in terms of commitment to cybersecurity can be a decisive point in dealing with a cyber attack.
Ciber Awareness aims to create a corporate environment where the idea that "everyone takes care of cybersecurity, and it's essential that I do too" prevails. Notifying possible incidents or collaborating with the cybersecurity team should be one of the main priorities in every organization.