Through this policy, we inform users that we install cookies on the website www.auditech.es, in order to bring you transparency on the data we use and on how the website works.
Information on cookies
Cookies are files created in the user's browser to keep track of their activity on the website so as to provide them with a better and more customized navigation.
At all events, no personal data which could identify the user is collected through cookies.
Information about the types of cookies we use
This website installs the following type of cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the information:
- Own cookies. Such cookies are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor who provides the service requested by the user.
We use the following proprietary cookies: catAccCookies, cookie verification, wp-settings-time- and wp-settings-, customization, PHPSESSID, wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_test_cookie, storing user sessions information.
- Cookies de terceros: son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio que no es gestionado por el editor, sino por otra entidad que trata los datos obtenidos través de las cookies.
We use the following third-party cookies: _ga, _gid. Both used to distinguish users on the platform.
Depending on the purpose the information obtained is processed for:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and the use of different options or services that are available, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, using security elements while navigating, or cookies to balance loading.
We use the following technical cookies: PHPSSID, this is used in PHP technology and it allows session parameters to be stored on the server.
- Customized cookies: they enable the user to access the service with some predefined general criteria according to several parameters on the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser being used to access the service, the location from which the user is accessing the service, etc.
We use the following customization cookies: wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-, to customize the interface.
Depending on how long they remain stored in the user’s browser:
- Cookies de sesión: diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web. Se suelen emplear para almacenar información que solo interesa conservar para la prestación del servicio solicitado por el usuario en una sola ocasión.
We use the following session cookies: WordPress_, WordPress_logged_in_,wordpress_test_cookie to store WordPress authentication details.
- Persistent cookies: data is still stored on the device and can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for the cookie, for a defined period of time, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
We use the following persistent cookies: All the ones mentioned above, except wp-settings-time- and PHPSESSID, and are stored for a period of time that ranges from 1 day to 2 years.
Users can block or delete cookies installed on their computers through the settings options in the browser installed on your device. Disabling cookies may disable some of the services offered. Each browser has a different way of disabling cookies, but usually you can do so from the Tools or Options menu. Should you be interested in doing this, please refer to the help provided by the manufacturer of the browser you are using.